Planning, Designing and Constructing Retirement Living
As baby boomers are entering retirement, the sector is facing an unprecedented opportunity to capitalise on this demographic shift. There are many challenges facing the sector, such as how to address and fix public perceptions to DMF and how operators can best build and construct villages based on market need. Attend Planning, Designing and Constructing Retirement Living Villages conference to hear practical solutions to all the major challenges facing the sector.
Topics to be explored
- Rebuilding consumer trust
- How to design flexible villages to provide a continuum of care
- How to conduct market and demographic analysis to develop the right product
- How to renovate and modernise your existing portfolio
- Featuring two days of industry networking and knowledge sharing
- A highly interactive agenda that features design insights from award winning retirement villages
Who will attend?
Executive leaders from the Retirement Living Sector:
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs
- Directors of Retirement Living and Operations
- Directors and Managers of Design
❊ When ❊From: Sunday 20th of May 2018 To Thursday 21st of June 2018
Time: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
❊ Web Links ❊
➼ Book Online Here
➼ Planning, Designing and Constructing Retirement Living
❊ Be Social ❊
Publisher Statement: Details can change at any time. Readers are advised to check with the advertiser (links above) before proceeding.
➼ Advertising Disclaimer
Tags: planning, designing, constructing, retirement living, retirement, retirement living villages, baby boomer, cota, village, conference
Update This Page