** INACTIVE ADVERTSING **
The date for this event has now passed.
Reader Enquiries Here or see below for Update information.
Planning, Designing and Constructing Retirement Living
|As baby boomers are entering retirement, the sector is facing an unprecedented opportunity to capitalise on this demographic shift. There are many challenges facing the sector, such as how to address and fix public perceptions to DMF and how operators can best build and construct villages based on market need. Attend Planning, Designing and Constructing Retirement Living Villages conference to hear practical solutions to all the major challenges facing the sector.|
Topics to be explored
- Rebuilding consumer trust
- How to design flexible villages to provide a continuum of care
- How to conduct market and demographic analysis to develop the right product
- How to renovate and modernise your existing portfolio
- Featuring two days of industry networking and knowledge sharing
- A highly interactive agenda that features design insights from award winning retirement villages
Who will attend?
Executive leaders from the Retirement Living Sector:
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs
- Directors of Retirement Living and Operations
- Directors and Managers of Design
Web Link: Planning, Designing and Constructing Retirement Living
This page can be reactivated and updated using the UPDATE function below.
Update the information using the UPDATE button below.